Monday, February 28, 2011

Photographer's Assistant

Oh-so-long between posts. I blame work (the real job, not this blogging lark). But, despite the day-to-day busy-ness, I spent a happy few hours on Saturday morning being the assistant for one talented girl - my eldest daughter Lilly. On a mission to complete a photography assignment for school, we all went along to help her. Beth (my second, and newly emerging wild-child) was the model, resplendent in floral dress and boots-with-attitude. I carried all the stuff, and my husband was the big-burly-bouncer type who kept us all safe in a slightly dodgy part of Freo. Good times! I was happy to relinquish the Nikon to my girl, who produced some jaw-dropping shots. That left me with the good-ol' iphone - what can I say? It's an addictive little toy.




I'm a shamelessly proud Mum!
(and I'm playing Point-and-Shoot here)
x

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails