Saturday, October 8, 2011

Photographer's Assistant take 2


You may remember earlier in the year we skulked around Fremantle working as Photographer's Assistants to my lovely daughter - she with my Nikon and me with my iPhone (which incidentally, I am going to be calling my iCamera from now on as the phone function on this nifty little toy mysteriously stopped working about three days after the warranty ended. But, I digress...).

Fast forward to now and we are assisting again, only this time we are a few hours from Perth on a farm just out of Pingelly. Not-so-much farming happening here though, it's more your junk yard type farm. (Think Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome minus Tina Turner).

Our model was one of my daughter's very good friends ,who obligingly balanced atop old trucks in the highest-of-high heels. Me and my iCamera just kind of hung around, snapping away happily.








Good (if a little dusty) times.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails